Featured post

Recent write-ups by Shikhar Pathak

Forever When I'll be in a state of zero Youth also may have changed its colour Only the last stop will remain yet to cover I w...

Thursday 26 December 2019

Farewell to the Decade.

Slowly, the art of writing is fading inside me....

It is leaving me automatically, so as it came. The process of things leaving me is very old...as if it was written in my destiny. My first girlfriend left me, so as my first friend, all of my half dozens of schools and my first 'second city'. Sometimes I feel that the time of departure of something will just pass, but the destination of this is something not known to me at all... The more we grow, the more trouble seeks our path. However, I am among those who do not believe in struggle. I plead in difficulty and point that I became the weakest person in the world, even after knowing that the world just pities on the weak.

A voice of mine speaking is no longer capable to murmur. The nectar full words of love do only fill the paper with ink.
People hovering here and there are no longer that appealing. Their beautiful face shows the truth behind them...In other words, now I feel disgusted around them. People often tell me that I have a lot of senseless pride, but I am just silent.

Someone who is experiencing the departure of everything also has to experience the agony of this world and no dear one tries to balance him as well.
A dream flows in his eyes...a glow appears on the face when someone kisses his palms and says with so much love that everything will be fine...then no one knows, why his heart gets no reason to not believe in her.

#Poetry
#ShikharPathak
#Bahraich
#poets

3 comments:

  1. Agreeable shikhar 👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo bewafa hai to kya
    Mat kaho bura usko
    Ke jo hua so hua
    Khus rakhe khuda usko
    Nazar na aae to uski talaas me rahna
    Kahi mile to palat ke na dekhna usko🙏

    ReplyDelete