Featured post

Recent write-ups by Shikhar Pathak

Forever When I'll be in a state of zero Youth also may have changed its colour Only the last stop will remain yet to cover I w...

Monday 27 April 2020

'The End'

Today ,my heart wants to talk to you again, about those things which will never end now....
I don't want any of us to say 'Aur batao' these words indicate the end of talk... I have to spend this life talking to you. And my heart no longer wants an end , but a beginning in which there is nothing like 'The End'.
I have seen an end, of myself ,yours, ours and of whatever we had.... And after seeing the terrible face of 'The End' so closely, I do not want to live again what I have already lived.... Back then, how much things got changed , that I realised how terrible a word made of combining  four letters is, smaller the world larger its form...

I want a beginning , a beginning in which we start things from where we came close to each other ,and what you felt after that terrible 'The End'?What I lost? and how I remain alive in the hope of your coming back?
 I want to live a phase of life telling each other all these things.

I want you to tell more, so that in the meantime I can keep looking at you to understand every change you acquired in this passed time. Is your laughter still the same? Does your face still turns reddish in the sun, like before.... Or now it has also molded itself with the situation? Do you still know to give that false smile ..... or everything  has changed now?

Well I also wish for few things has changed so that this beginning  does not come to 'The end'... I want our talks to be ever increasing , but let our words remain incompleted, so that in the Greed to complete the things, I do feel short of a single life craving for many more, thus fulfilling the criteria of never-ending, ever-increasing and a selfless love.

~Shikhar Pathak

#shikharpathak
#shikhatpathakword's


4 comments: