Featured post

Recent write-ups by Shikhar Pathak

Forever When I'll be in a state of zero Youth also may have changed its colour Only the last stop will remain yet to cover I w...

Sunday 15 March 2020

Following your soul

Following your soul

Hey!
You used to say that I'll change.
Yes... You were right... 
I feel like I'm turning away from you
...
Because back then I used to live with you as shadows do
And now I am not even capable to see your shadow.
Whose day used to start with you. Today he cannot give you time even when the day ends.
In my speed dial, you were always on the first number... Today when I thought to talk to you, your number was not even in the dial list 

Never thought that I'll be so engrossed in my life that there will be no time left to know your condition.
I used to feel that without seeing you, I'll not breath..
But the heart still beats....
Off course you stay in my mind all the time, even today.
But listen, Now I don't dial your number again and again like crazy...
It just reduced to glancing at your number at time....

I never spied your Insta posts neither when for the last time on whatsapp you went online.....

Your voice left me, so as you glancing my face...
But I will keep following your soul forever and ever....

P.S Your body might adapt for someone else but your soul will always crave for me.....

#Poetry
#ShikharPathak
#Bahraich
#poets
 
Definition of love




3 comments:

  1. Damn man! It's really amazing...just loved the arrangements of words❤️..keen to read more more intresting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... It would be grateful of you to unveil your name

      Delete